Whether you want to develop a more positive mindset, manifest desires in your life, or just improve your mood, affirmations are extremely effective.
With affirmations, you have short and positive phrases that help you to align with what you hope to feel or experience.
There are affirmations for just about everything, from manifesting money and abundance, to finding true love. Even affirmations for moms.
When I was a new mom, one thing I struggled with mentally was feeling like I wasn’t good enough.
That I wasn’t good enough for my daughter, for my husband…that I just wasn’t a good mom. (You can read more about my struggle with postpartum depression in this letter I wrote to myself.)
I didn’t know that part of becoming a mom was overcoming self-doubt and empowering yourself with the mindset that you can do it.
Because all good moms have self-doubt at some point.
We wonder if we are doing enough for our children, loving them enough, feeding them the right things, teaching them good values and kindness.
And it can be hard some days mentally to be a mom, but that’s where affirmations for moms come into play.
Affirmations can help with your mindset, manifesting, and so much more.
Let’s learn a little about affirmations first before we get to our list of affirmations for moms.
What are Affirmations for Moms?
Affirmations are short, positive statements that help you to affirm something. There are many different ways to use them, depending on how you hope to benefit from the affirmation.
Affirmations can help reprogram your subconscious into thinking this is your reality, which can then help you to begin living out your dreams and attracting desires to you.
This is because your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between saying or thinking something that is actually happening vs what you hope will happen.
And that is the beauty of affirmations!
For example, you might use affirmations about money and abundance if that is what you are trying to manifest in your life. They help improve your money mindset, focus on wealth and abundance, and raise your vibration about this subject.
Other affirmations might be vaguer, simply used to boost your positivity and confidence…not necessarily bring about a specific dream or desire.
But no matter what, affirmations for moms are always short enough to memorize so that you can repeat them easily.
Four Reasons Moms Should Use Affirmations Daily
While you don’t have to use affirmations every single day to be effective, there are some benefits to doing so.
Affirmations for moms not only help you get into a positive mindset at that moment, but the more you use them, the more your subconscious mind starts to believe what you are saying.
And, that is where the magic is.
Here are some reasons moms should use affirmations daily:
#1 – You Can Shift Your Mindset
No matter what you are going through in your life, you could probably benefit from shifting your mindset.
When you are stressed or anxious, busy with a demanding work schedule, struggling with debt or money issues, dealing with the terrible twos (or threes or fours…), or you are just trying to attract more self-love and confidence, affirmations are a fantastic way to shift your mindset quickly and effectively.
#2 – You Can Manifest and Attract Faster and More Easily
If you are trying to attract your desires into your life, then affirmations should be on your list of methods.
In fact, saying affirmations are probably the simplest method, not to mention the most straightforward.
You don’t have to write them down 500 times a day or do any spells under a full moon.
All you have to do is choose a few that represent the feeling you want to have when you achieve your desires, then say them out loud or in your mind as often as you can.
#3 – The More You Use Them, the More You Believe Them
This is not just in your conscious mind, the part of your mind that is remembering and hearing the words as you say the affirmations, but also in your subconscious mind.
Your subconscious is extremely powerful, but it doesn’t know the difference between what is real and what isn’t.
When you even think about the affirmations in your head often enough, your subconscious picks up those feelings and words and helps you shift your mindset to truly believing them.
And, that’s a really powerful thing for a mom.
#4 – Affirmations are Simple and Powerful
When you use affirmations, you want to choose anywhere from 1-5 per day, but focusing on one at a time is typically better.
Because of this, affirmations for moms are very easy to remember.
In fact, short affirmations for moms are best. And, because there aren’t rules about how often you should use the affirmations or even the best way to utilize them, you have a lot of freedom.
This makes affirmations great for busy moms, and when you stick with them, you can see powerful results.
Easy Ways to Use Your Affirmations for Motherhood
Not sure exactly how or when to use your affirmations? Here are some quick tips and easy ways to implement your affirmations into your daily routine.
Write Them Down in Your Daily Journal
Just write them down once, then read each of the ones you wrote down a few times.
Or, you can even try using a daily affirmations journal.
Say Your Affirmations Out Loud to Yourself
It can be very impactful to say the affirmation out loud, in your own voice.
And, this might be a faster way to communicate with your subconscious mind.
Whenever you are alone, such as driving to work or getting ready in the morning, just say your affirmations out loud to yourself.
Write Affirmations on Sticky Notes and Keep Them Somewhere Visible
Another great option is to write affirmations on sticky notes and put them somewhere visible in your house.
The refrigerator, bathroom mirror, or desk at your home office are good places to start.
Then whenever you are in front of those places, you will read the affirmations and be reminded of them.
You can even use these pre-made affirmation sticky note stickers
Say Them in Your Head
The last option is the one people tend to prefer.
Pick just 2-3 affirmations to start with, making sure they are short and easy to remember. Then as you think about that topic, such as money, success, love, or motherhood, repeat that affirmation a few times in your head.
Get into the habit of using your affirmation every time you think something negatively too.
This can quickly change your mindset and mood by helping you refocus and create a more positive mindset.
101 Daily Affirmations for Moms
Motherhood can be challenging and hard sometimes. These affirmations for motherhood are the perfect reminders that all moms need.
1. I am a phenomenal mother.
3. I am one with motherhood.
4. I am abundant in motherhood.
5. I am a good mom.
6. I am living a life of purpose and meaning.
7. I trust my intuition as a mother.
8. I love the home I’ve built.
9. I am a leader for this family.
10. I was meant for motherhood.
It can be hard to feel beautiful in motherhood sometimes.
After giving birth your body changes and sometimes you have to overcome the thoughts of self-doubt about your body image. These affirmations are perfect ways to do that.
11. I am the best version of myself.
12. I am beautiful.
13. My life is healthy and balanced.
14. I am comfortable in my body.
15. I am cherished.
16. I am wanted.
17. I am desired.
18. I am needed.
19. I am pursued.
20. I am unstoppable.
21. I am at peace within myself.
22. I am naturally beautiful.
Affirmations for moms are a great way to refocus your life outside of motherhood too.
Yes, you are a mom, but you are also a person who has wants and dreams. These affirmations for moms are a great reminder of everything you have in life and what you are capable of.
23. I can have all of my desires.
24. I am guided by my dreams, not my thoughts.
25. My life is limitless.
26. I have the power to change anything in my life.
27. I am the God of my reality.
28. I can manifest anything and everything.
29. Nothing is off-limits for me.
30. All of my desires exist in the realm of possibility.
31. It is easy to see my life through rose-colored glasses.
32. I feel satisfied in every area of my life.
33. The circumstances in life don’t matter.
34. My life is wonderful.
35. I choose to live my life with joy.
36. I am free to create the life I want.
37. I am grateful for my continued blessings.
38. I am wealthy and abundant in all areas of my life.
39. Life is incredible.
40. My future is lit up with possibilities.
41. I am the creator of my own reality.
42. Anything I want is mine.
43. Everything always works out for me.
44. I am allowed to have what I want.
It’s important to remember that affirmations for moms are a great way to work on achieving goals.
Be it professionally speaking or personally, having goals and working to reach them is important. Affirmations are a great way to focus your mind on overcoming and achieving goals.
45. My mind does not linger in the darkness.
46. I give myself permission to take my time.
47. I am free from pain.
48. I am free from debt.
49. I am free from fear.
50. I am free from anxiety.
51. I reached my big milestone of ____________.
52. My business is thriving.
53. I release what doesn’t serve me.
54. I trust my head.
55. I always have amazing mental clarity.
56. I am free to go at my own pace.
57. Abundance is my birthright.
58. I trust it’s going to happen.
59. My success is inevitable.
60. I am a magnet for abundance.
Affirmations for Moms and Relationships
Relationships are tough, no matter if you are married or single, there is always a challenge. Just remember that you are enough and use these affirmations to keep a positive mindset when it comes to matters of the heart.
61. I am deeply loved and adored.
62. I am in a happy and healthy relationship.
63. My partner loves me unconditionally.
64. My significant other would do anything for me.
65. I am a magnet for love and abundance.
66. I am deeply and unconditionally loved.
67. I am a good wife.
68. I am a good partner.
69. I am calling in my perfect partner.
70. I am abundant in love.
71. I am loved for who I am.
72. My heart is open and ready to receive.
73. I am a magnet for true love.
74. I trust my heart.
75. It is normal for me to be desired.
On the flip side, using affirmations for friendships can be beneficial too. Maybe you are looking to make more mom friends or trying to connect with a new neighbor. Use these affirmations for motherhood and friendships.
76. I am a gift to everyone in my life.
77. Everyone wants to be my friend.
78. I am a magnet for strong friendships.
79. I am abundant in friendships.
80. I am not defined by other people’s opinions.
Affirmations for Joy and Happiness
81. I soak in every joyful moment.
82. I am always chosen.
83. I always get what I want.
84. I will make the most of today.
85. Today, I choose joy.
86. I resist all fears in my mind.
87. I am a gentle, kind-hearted person.
88. I am happy.
89. I glow from the inside and out.
90. Today I will focus on the good and let go of the bad.
91. I am abundant in happiness.
Affirmations for Strength
My favorite types of affirmations are those that remind me of the strength I have as a mother. Because it’s hard to be a mom and some days you just have doubt. That’s where these affirmations for moms are perfect.
92. I can and I will.
93. I have all I need within me.
94. I have more than enough.
95. I can do hard things.
96. I have the power to make changes.
97. I have always been smart and powerful.
98. I am unstoppable.
99. I am a powerful, unstoppable force of nature.
100. People admire how easily I manifest.
101. Manifesting is the easiest thing for me to do.
What affirmations are you practicing in motherhood? Share in the comments below.